"I think we can do it, No, I know we can do it."


"My philosophy is that if I get elected, I won't just be representing the right, left or either extreme or the people in the middle - I represent them all.

Maybe the Army is responsible for my perspective. I joined when I was 19 and I never asked the soldiers that I went with the Persian Gulf War with whether they were Democrats or Republicans and they never asked me.

My duty was to those serving with me - and that's how I see going to Congress. My duty is to the people of my district.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not some moderate or liberal and most people view my issues as being right-winged conservative. But, I view myself as a Constitutionalist. But I will not forget that I serve the people of my district and that includes the richest businessmen in the district and it includes single-moms with kids who are trying to get them through school to educate them and the ordinary people like me who go to work and pay their taxes and wished their government wasn't so damn big. (I've always thought that the bigger the government, the smaller the individual - that one small voice is important because when we lose that, we lose what the American dream is all about).

I'm just wanting to find solutions to our problems which is nothing new. I think we can do it. No, I know we can do it." - Katherine Jenerette

0 Responses to “"I think we can do it, No, I know we can do it."”:

Leave a comment